- Overview ∨
- Why choose us ∨
The Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour takes you all around lower Manhattan with great views of the waterfront from several angles. You will get to explore Battery Park, Financial district and have your photo taken with the Statue of Liberty. You will also get a chance to touch an artifact left standing from the time of the American Revolution. The tour includes a stop at steamship ticket office, from the long-ago days of ocean liners. You’ll have the option of either a viewing stand that overlooks the National 9/11 memorial or a short foray into Brooklyn Heights, with fantastic water views of Manhattan.
* This tour is available thursday, saturday and Sunday. For groups of more than 3 people the tour can be arranged any day of the week.
2. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and is always guaranteed.
3. All of our tour guides are licensed, genuine, personable and very flexible.
4. We offer all tours in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian And Turkish.
5. You will receive a gift at the end of each tour as a token of appreciation for your business.
6. We have a price match guarantee policy. If any of our competitor offers a better value than we do, we will match it.
7. We serve you complimentary refreshments.
8. We are travelers and therefore will cater to your needs better than anyone else because we understand you better.